DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain – Kuils Rivier DC
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the Distribution Centre complies with the regulatory and legal requirements, Health and Safety as well as internal policies, processes and procedures.
- Supervising the achievement of the distribution department’s daily targets (i.e. productivity/packaging costs) through capacity management
- Provide leadership and coaching within the distribution department
- Identification of operational problems and provide recommendations to DC Leadership
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, housekeeping and rosters
- Manage the relationships between different departments and stakeholders
- Refer to any problems with Dynamos failing to meet standards to Ops manager
- Work in any other department when required
- Adhoc tasks as required
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Distribution Centre environment dealing with stock management and stock flow
- Computer Literacy: G-Suite
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain/Logistics//Operations Management/NQF Level 6 Equivalent
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations will be an advantage
- WMS exposure will be an advantage
- Competencies: Planning, Organising and Control; Detail orientation; Ability to build and maintain relationships; Communication skills; a Passionate, service orientated team player; Stress tolerance and Confidence and decisiveness.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 25 September 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV and covering letter
All Internal candidates please apply on SkillsMap via this URL: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/43030
All external candidates please apply on skills Map via this URL: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines