At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful, and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Leading a store team to meet business KPIs including driving sales, cost control, mitigating risks and stock loss, administration, and ensuring world-class store standards.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Stock loss is minimized by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage cost according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching, and performance.
- Standards – maintain general health, safety, and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12
- Proficient in English.
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail-related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong Managerial capabilities – the ability to plan, lead, organize and control.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: 14 OCTOBER 2022
Could you be our next Store Manager to join the PEP family? Please submit a brief CV of no more than 2 pages.
Internal Development Pool Candidates will be given preference.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.