PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people, and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation, and promotion of stock, stock management, and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimized through compliance with security measures, stock, and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching, and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12 qualification
- A business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Must have a valid Drivers Licence
- Preferable to have own vehicle
- Must be willing to travel within Kwa Zulu Natal
- Must be willing to relocate
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities: giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities: Planning, Organising, and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 22 JANUARY 2020
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this vacancy, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.