PURPOSE OF POSITION: To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increasesales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock lossis minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low costbusiness according to company standards.
- Ensure administrativeduties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities: Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing.
If you meet the requirements for the above position, send a 3 page CV with the signed internal application form to:
Please quote the store name you’re applying for as a reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 05 March 2020 (05.03.2021)