To manage the performance of the Overhead Creditors’ department by monitoring the delivery of work according to deadlines and quality standards.
- Reviews expenditure and the fixed asset cycle
- On boarding of new suppliers
- Implement document management processes
- Coaches the technical skills of team members
- Supervises the team to ensure operation performance expectations are met
- Resolves supplier discrepancies and queries
- Manages and controls all petty cash in
- System enhancements to increase efficiencies and the capacity of the team
- Adhoc responsibilities
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant tertiary qualification (financial)
- 5+ years’ experience in creditors
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience will be an advantage
- Computer proficiency (MS Outlook and MS Excel )
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans
- Knowledge of SmartStream (or similar accounting package)
- Competencies required: Attention to detail; Problem solving skills; Coaching; effective stress management;
Planning, organizing and control; Coaching; Confidence and decisiveness
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 25th April 2019
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.